Wednesday 15 November 2017

I Believe

This week we have read a story about a unicorn. After we read the story we had to create our own and making it rhyme and using more punctuation. I enjoyed doing this because I got to come up with my own idea. Next time I will use more punctuation and make it longer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There once was a human called Bry. Her biggest dream was to soar through the sky. Though she thought this wasn’t possible. In fact she thought it was impossible. Her best friend was the only one to believe. But when Bry said no, her best friend would leave. Then finally one day “I’m off to search for my dreams” she said. Out the door she then sped.
She searched and she searched with no luck. Then suddenly with a great idea she was struck... She said out loud “I believe”. Then a magic fairy came out her sleeve. The magic fairy said “I’m Mary”. Then Bry said “how did you appear”? All that Mary said was “those who don’t believe in magic won’t find it”. Bry understood this just a little bit. “Follow me if you want to fly”. Bry said “I want to soar through the sky”.
Mary led Bry to a magic faraway land. There Mary put magic dust in Bry’s left hand. She said “sprinkle this on your feet”. Then Bry said “will this help me fly across every street”? “This magic dust will help you fly; but only if you give it a try”. At this moment Bry sprinkled it on her feet. Now she rose up several feet. Mary said “call me if you need some more”! Bry replied “bye” and off she soared.

All the way back to her best friend she flew. Mary gave her some dust and they flew off to Peru. Her best friends said “I told you”! “I told you”! “I told you”! After this they travel all over the planet. Where they kept on eating pomegranates. Because of this they became even closer friends. Everywhere they went they would spend, spend, spend. That is the end of the story of Bry. The girl who just wanted to fly, fly, fly.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amiele,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a fabulous time with your friends and your family!

    First of all, I really enjoyed reading your creative story about unicorns. Do you like unicorns? I do, I like them because they are so pretty and magical! I used to have unicorn dolls that were sparkly and had glitters on their hair :)

    To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list. I would love to read and comment on your posts!

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the exciting Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.